We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pisa with baby in febuary

Which Province of Pisa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Island of Malta...
reviews: 2
pisa with baby in febuary

I m planning a holiday to pisa in February. How is the weather in February ? Is it too cold for an 18 month baby?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
reviews: 76
1. Re: pisa with baby in febuary

This is a question that nobody can answer for you. If you think about it, there are babies in Pisa as well so it's impossible to say it will be too cold for babies. It's up to you to decide whether you think it's too cold.

Pisa's general weather averages can be found on better weather websites. Take a look there.

albuquerque
reviews: 17
2. Re: pisa with baby in febuary

Many 18 month old babies live in Pisa and do just fine ! The key is to have the appropriate clothing for the weather. February should be less crowded which makes pushing the stroller much easier.

But - Pisa to me is a day trip, not a destination. Depending on how long a time you have you might consider staying in Lucca. It's more child friendly and (IMHO) much more charming.

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
reviews: 51
3. Re: pisa with baby in febuary

I would also recommend Lucca over Pisa as a base.

Island of Malta...
reviews: 2
4. Re: pisa with baby in febuary

Thanks a lot. I 've just checked lucca....it really looks like a nice place. Thanks

Micciano
reviews: 8
5. Re: pisa with baby in febuary

Hullo, I live nearby Pisa, and I have lived there for so long!

In february, as Pisa is nearby the seaside, winter is going slowly to change in a better weather - even if it is still winter-. It is a very nice time to visit Tuscan cities.

St Paul, MN
reviews: 6
6. Re: pisa with baby in febuary

It depends on what the weather is like where you live if you think it is too cold or not. In the winter here in Minnesota we used to take our baby to day care everyday in the car, park it and walk with the baby to the daycare center even when it was -20 degF (-29 degC) outside in the morning every week day. The baby had a one-piece snow suit with mittens and footies and a separate hat. Toddlers (18 months old) had snow suits with separate mittens, hats, shoes and socks.

7. Re: pisa with baby in febuary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, February 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Province of Pisa
More Province of Pisa Topics