We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Demolition of Dolphin Square

Which Weston super Mare hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
weston super mare
reviews: 24
Demolition of Dolphin Square

Work is well under way on the project with probably 50% of the clearance complete.As a local its rather odd not seeing the market there anymore.If your staying at nearby hoetls the noise issue is well managed and does not appear to be a major problem. Looking forward to seeing the new buld ..

Port Talbot, United...
reviews: 12
11. Re: Demolition of Dolphin Square

Thanks for the info....

weston super mare
12. Re: Demolition of Dolphin Square

Your welcome,, hope you had a great time

Carlisle, United...
reviews: 1
13. Re: Demolition of Dolphin Square

I went into the Kameleon Bar opposite the dolphin square, i use to go in and last year what a disaster, so i thought i would try it again, nothing ventured nothing gained, well what a transformation, clean and lots of pics and memorabilla. They even serve good traditional pub grub with no fancy bits.

Bar staff are so bloody welcoming, i had to go back outside to see if this was the kameleon they did give it a good name becuase its changed for the best, live music and DJ's at the weekend, try it out, not sure about thug looking guiy behind the bar with the tatoos, but he had a such a warming smile cheeky chappie.

weston super mare
14. Re: Demolition of Dolphin Square

also try the loft and DBs along the same road...all good

Carlisle, United...
15. Re: Demolition of Dolphin Square

Which direction

weston super mare
16. Re: Demolition of Dolphin Square

back up Oxford St away from the sea front, no more than 100 mtrs away from kameleon , both bars are open till the early hours,,,enjoy

Carlisle, United...
17. Re: Demolition of Dolphin Square

Which direction but this is the only pub worth going to before a club ....

weston super mare
18. Re: Demolition of Dolphin Square

Pre club drinks..Nicks bar on the sea front, Cabot also on the front. London and the Brit both at the playhouse end of the high street,,if you like kameleon, you will like these

19. Re: Demolition of Dolphin Square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Weston super Mare