We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bad reviews

Which Horley hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sutton in Ashfield...
reviews: 134
Bad reviews

Hi my husband and i have booked russ hill hotel for 1 night in april and 2 weeks parking and wish we hadnt.We are very worried about leaving our car in thier hands after reading such bad reviews.I cant believe i didnt read them before i booked! We would like to cancel but on our itinery it says no refund,but in the terms and conditions it says you get your money back except for 15 pounds for cancelling.Has any one cancelled and did you get your money back.We actually booked through bookings@hotels24seven.com If anyone could let me know i would be very grateful,thankyou.

4 replies to this topic
UK
reviews: 174
1. Re: Bad reviews

It is likely to depend on whether you were given a non refundable special price booking, as some special price deals are non refundable and therefore can't be refunded, and it looks like you might have one of those, although depending how long ago you did book, I don't know whether the 7 day cooling off period for such services applies, I have no clue but chances are you might not be in a position to get a refund by the sounds I'm afraid as it sounds like you may be on a no refund deal.

Edited: 8:42 am, January 07, 2012
Islington
reviews: 1
2. Re: Bad reviews

Although the hotel itself may not be very good, I have seen nothing in the reviews that would suggest it is dangerous to leave your car there. Most of the complaints seem to be about rude or aloof staff and poor dining facilities. This is often the case in hotels such as this where most guests are just staying one night. You don't get the rapport with staff that you would if staying on holiday for a week.

Sutton in Ashfield...
reviews: 134
3. Re: Bad reviews

Thankyou for your replies,i think we will have to grin and bear it and try not to worry about the car,im not bothered about a posh hotel or fancy dining rooms and i dont expect this at an airport hotel,but it is nice to go on holiday with peace of mind,thanks again.

Gatwick, United...
4. Re: Bad reviews

Here at Hotels24Seven we always strive to find the best possible deals for our customers. I would alway encourage anyone who discovers bad reviews after booking though us to get in touch with us to discuss their options.

Whilst we offer a small portion of non-amendable deals, our bookings are generally amendable right up to 24 hours prior to your date of stay. Terms permitting, we are very happy to switch customers to alternative hotels should this be required. We don't charge admin fees and gladly waive cancelation charges for anyone rebooking an alternative product.

Kind regards,

David Marsh

Managing Director, Hotels24Seven Ltd

Reply to: Bad reviews
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted