We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi how much?

Which West Drayton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff
reviews: 153
Taxi how much?

Reding some poor reviews about the Hoppa bus to the Airport, so can anyone advise how much a taxi will cost from the Novotel to Terminal 4?

10 replies to this topic
London.UK
reviews: 1
1. Re: Taxi how much?

In what respect are the reviews of the Hoppa poor ? Its not especially cheap ( £4.50 pp each way now I believe ) but still likely to be cheaper than a taxi. Unfortunately the Novotel is located some distance from the A4/Bath Road, where a number of local bus services will take you into the airport free.

A local minicab may be an option if you really would prefer to avoid the Hoppa service though, and probably not work out that more expensive for 2 people. The hotel should be able to provide you with details of local companies

Cotswolds
2. Re: Taxi how much?

Could well be £20 for a taxi.

It was £12 several years ago and that was only T123. T4 is the far side of the airport.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
reviews: 27
3. Re: Taxi how much?

To get to T4 from the Novotel by public transport will involve at least two buses and a lot of hanging around so it''s a case of Hoppa or taxi.The later will indeed cost at least £20.

London
reviews: 3
4. Re: Taxi how much?

Hi None1,

taxi's (the standard black cabs) are expensive. Try booking a minicab. I believe you are refering to Novatel in Hammersmith (i work close by). It will usually be hard to find at around £20 to go by cab to Heathrow .

http://www.minicabs4less.co.uk/, charges £32 from hammersmith.

http://london2airports.com - starting from £30

Here is one that i find to give the best price for airport transfers:

http://www.jafftransport.com/ at £20 to go to heathrow.

I hope the information is of value.

London.UK
5. Re: Taxi how much?

aki. Just give it a rest will you. The OP is clearly referring to the Novotel at West Drayton, not Hammersmith. For someone supposedly advertising a minicab service your knowledge of London is none too good is it ?

Edited: 8:33 pm, December 18, 2011
London
6. Re: Taxi how much?

what are you talking about?

London.UK
7. Re: Taxi how much?

Im talking about you spamming the topics

London
8. Re: Taxi how much?

i am sorry i am not a minicab salesman nor a mini cab driver for that matter.

UK
Destination Expert
for North Wales
reviews: 37
9. Re: Taxi how much?

Aki blue breezed has given up on your spamming

I am more resilient my friend you will get fed up of me before I get fed up of your antics

London
reviews: 21
10. Re: Taxi how much?

Do not use London2airports - they sent me a quote for £29 from SW7 to London Heathrow and on arrival demanded £49. As I didn't have the email quote, I called them, they accepted it was an error, agreed the refund to my bank account and then never paid. When I followed up 10 days later they said £49 was their rate and that was it. I don'tcare about £20, I do care about rip off cab companies, so use at your peril

Reply to: Taxi how much?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted