We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Purple parking and prem Inn terminal 5. Be aware!

cumbria uk
reviews: 2
Purple parking and prem Inn terminal 5. Be aware!

Hello travellers,

Can I walk from purple parking to premier inn terminal 5? It seems I have fallen into the 'make sure you have the right premier inn 'trap. After tweeking my BA booking recently [I was lacking long stay parking - beware of being sucked into their slick website when you book overnight accomodation!] I was assured by staff at Prem Inn Term5 when I phoned that long stay parking was offered right next door at P Parking. Not so!!! Purple parking is situated next to Premier Inn Bath Road nowhere near Term 5 up the other end.I'm sure its not a problem getting from one to the other but with a myriad of public transport, hoppa buses, taxis etc I'm half inclined to walk or is this a journey too far!! Thanks in advance.

2 replies to this topic
Glasgow
reviews: 5
1. Re: Purple parking and prem Inn terminal 5. Be aware!

Stayed at the Premier Inn T5 last week. Nice hotel. Take bus 423 from T5 to the hotel. It operates every 30 minutes and is free. There is no need to take the Hotel Hoppa. Likewise buses travelling along the Bath Road are free too. Suggest you check out the Heathrow Airport website for details.

Happy flighting!

cumbria uk
reviews: 2
2. Re: Purple parking and prem Inn terminal 5. Be aware!

Many thanks for the info Sammy! It looks like I just might be able to get up to my car on the bus!!

Reply to: Purple parking and prem Inn terminal 5. Be aware!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted