We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

belgrave hotel sandown isle of wight

Which Sandown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
doncaster south...
reviews: 1
belgrave hotel sandown isle of wight

visited this place in september 2005, never again.it was like fawlty towers.no hot water,showers didnt work right,food was very plain,and nobody seemed to care, if you complained nothing got done about it.i complained that the bar tariff was different to the prices they were charging, and was told not to worry as i was on my holidays ,so it didnt matter.

AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE.

London
1. Re: belgrave hotel sandown isle of wight

what a load of rubbish!!! you can't fault this hotel as it's one of the best hotel with what we had paid for!!! if you pay for lemonade you only get lemonade not champagne. You pay for a budget holiday we don't expect 5 star hotel!!!

England
2. Re: belgrave hotel sandown isle of wight

I visited this hotel from the 1st to the 5th of June 2009 and it is rubbish. Here is a list of the things me and my roommates found wrong:

The showers were a trickle of freezing or boiling water

There were bugs and spiders in the bathroom

The benches on the patio were breaking

The railings were wobbly and loose

The bunk bed had wobbly sides so you could fall out

The bunk bed had no ladder to get up

The cabinet the TV was on was loose, wobbly and broken

The other cabinets had broken wooden bits and draws

The people were miserable,grumpy and mardy

The food was always overdone, underdone, burnt or raw

They packed us rubbish and disgusting unfilling lunches

These are just some of the things we found wrong, and if you disagree with any of these, your mad! I would stongly reccommend not going to this hotel as it is a run down dump. This is not just me being biased but I really found it horrible.

3. Re: belgrave hotel sandown isle of wight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, December 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sandown