We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Belton Woods Hotel

Which Grantham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough...
reviews: 23
Travel to Belton Woods Hotel

I am staying at this hotel in September on a guided walking holiday and plan to travel to Grantham by train.

How much is a taxi from Grantham railway station to Belton Woods Hotel?

I note that there is a bus which runs every hour or so from Grantham to Lincoln and stops at Belton Post Office. How far is this to walk to the hotel?

2 replies to this topic
London
reviews: 35
1. Re: Travel to Belton Woods Hotel

You could ring up the hotel and ask them ....

LINCOLNSHIRE ENGLAND
reviews: 40
2. Re: Travel to Belton Woods Hotel

If you look up Links Taxis Grantham on google they do a service between Grantham railway station and the Belton Woods Hotel - do not know how much but there is a telephone number you can ring for the price. Also you will find taxis outside the train station - again do not know how much. As for the bus route the actual village of Belton is approx half a mile from the Hotel you are staying in so if the post office is in the village I guess the walk should be about 15mins but the Hotel is down a fairly long drive so that will need to be added to your time - I think a taxi would be a good idea especially if you have a heavy suitcase or it is raining!. As wirewiper says I am sure the Hotel will be able to help with more detailed local knowledge - enjoy your holiday.

Reply to: Travel to Belton Woods Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grantham
Recent Conversations