We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Lostock Gralam

Which Knutsford hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bargara, Australia
reviews: 13
Visiting Lostock Gralam

I used to live here a long time ago,am coming back for a visit this Oct.Where is there to stay now??I know its only a small place near Northwich.Does anyone remember the Spencers that left to go to Aus in "64

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Cheshire
1. Re: Visiting Lostock Gralam

Hi aussiecrusiser.

I bet you'll find loads o changes since '64 - not least of which is how much Northwich has grown. I've been in this area for 15 years and in that times Northwich has added hundred of new houses.

On accommodation, I can think of about 15 options within 10 minutes drive of Lostock. What's your budget and what do you prefer? There's everything from £45 roadside lodges to 4* luxury. You can even stay in the Floatel - a boat moored permanently on the River Weaver in the middle of Northwick.

Let me know and I'll make some suggestions.

UK
2. Re: Visiting Lostock Gralam

Hi, you could also try www.thisischeshire.co.uk opens on the local Guardian newspaper page - lots of links for accomodation etc and even a find old freinds section. May be useful!

:0)

Bargara, Australia
reviews: 13
3. Re: Visiting Lostock Gralam

Many thanks, I have spent an enjoyable time reading this site. Will be very useful! :)

Get answers to your questions about Knutsford
More Knutsford Topics