We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monterey Beach Hotel St Annes

Which Lytham St Anne's hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
reviews: 12
Monterey Beach Hotel St Annes

I am looking at booking my elderly mother and aunt a trip to this hotel but can't find any reviews to see if it would be suitable. Can anyone give me any information on this hotel. I have checked their own website and it looks as though it could be quite nice but it is always good to hear from people who have stayed there.

Blackburn, United...
reviews: 15
1. Re: Monterey Beach Hotel St Annes

stayed many times and have no hesitation in recommending this family run hotel, decor a little outdated but the family welcome, the food and the cleanliness make your stay an enjoyable one, st annes centre is a five minute flat walk away

London
2. Re: Monterey Beach Hotel St Annes

If they're over 70 and like tea dances and want a peaceful "old fashioned" type of break then the Monterey Beach is just the place. It will take them back to the 50's and 60's candlewick covers and nylon sheets included. Contemperaries will abound. Its very handy for the town centre; has a lift and is right on the front. However if they're under 70 then give it a miss !!

Manchester, United...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Monterey Beach Hotel St Annes

My mother and father just returned from this hotel after a 5-day short break, and they were really unimpressed with the evening meals. The hotel kept running out of food, and the food that was served was of a really poor standard. They wont be going back there again after this experience!

Cheltenham...
4. Re: Monterey Beach Hotel St Annes

Do not hesitate : the owners are extremely kind and helpful and the hotel is extremely well situated, in front of the sea

5. Re: Monterey Beach Hotel St Annes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Lytham St Anne's
More Lytham St Anne's Topics