We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling to Oakham

Which Oakham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
charlotte NC
reviews: 1
Traveling to Oakham

These are probably silly questions, but... My family is staying at the Barnsdale Country Club for a week next summer. I had planned to spend the week before in London. We are going to rent a car in London and drive to Oakham so that we can explore the area.

1) Is it better to rent a car or to use the trains?

2) I was thinking to visit some other areas, like Stonehege and Brighton from Oakham? Is this totally ridiculous? Should we visit those towns from London instead?

Would love some insight!

Susan

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
reviews: 20
11. Re: Traveling to Oakham

I have also posted loads of photos of Oakham and Rutland water....you can find them on my profile page......but for the moment they are still pending, hopefully they will be accepted soon...

S

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
12. Re: Traveling to Oakham

I have jusy completed another inside page with photos ....The subject Rutland Water....

Enjoy

Sylla

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
13. Re: Traveling to Oakham

My Photos are now accepted, and the link below will take you to my two articles, one under the heading "Background" the other "Things to do"

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g190770-s1/Oakham:U…

enjoy

Sylla

14. Re: Traveling to Oakham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 23, 2009