We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier Inn Warrington Hotels

Which Warrington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, England...
reviews: 23
Premier Inn Warrington Hotels

Hi there :)

Im thinking of booking one of The Premier Inn's in Warrington for a single night stay next year, trouble is theres about 4 or 5 of them!! :) all appear to be in easy reach of The M6, any tips on which one could the best for a quiet night/good locale/recently refurbished etc!?

Thanks for any replies

3 replies to this topic
St Helens, United...
reviews: 12
1. Re: Premier Inn Warrington Hotels

The one on Manchester Road is the nearest for the M6, We've stayed there and The Holiday Inn, this is in same location as Premier Inn and also near to the M6. From either hotel it's just a five minute walk to a couple of nice watering holes, a pub and a Legion club, both very nice places for a quiet drink without any trouble. Any further info give us a shout.

Derby, England...
reviews: 23
2. Re: Premier Inn Warrington Hotels

Thanks fella :) booked the Jnc 21 prior to your reply but thanks all the same. I found the one i chose excellent with a bar inside the hotel itself (a rarity for a premmy) which suited me fine. Staff were some of the friendliest ive come across from this chain (not saying the others have been bad either) Have booked again for July.

Cheers

St Helens, United...
reviews: 12
3. Re: Premier Inn Warrington Hotels

Safe travelling, kevin

Reply to: Premier Inn Warrington Hotels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Warrington