We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Hotel LLandudno

Which Llandudno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Royal Hotel LLandudno

Could anyone please tell me anything about the Royal Hotel Llandudno. We are booked to stay there through a coach company but I am unable to find any mention of it anywhere on the internet. It is described in the brochure as a two star, noted for its food and a short stroll away from pier and promenade. Can anyone comfirm this please? Many thanks.

staffordshire
reviews: 4
21. Re: Royal Hotel LLandudno

dear gerry. my advice to you reguarding this hotel is STEAR CLEAR OF THE DAMP RIDDEN PLACE when we checked in people were checking out, no one seamed to stay ... the place wants demolishing... d rhoss

York, United Kingdom
reviews: 3
22. Re: Royal Hotel LLandudno

Check out the last few reviews on the royal.

??????????????????????????????????????????????

cheshire & wales
23. Re: Royal Hotel LLandudno

Hello I live in Llandudno and I can confirm that it is a short stroll away from the beach, the town on the pier - however I have never eaten there so would not be in a position to comment on the food, although there are a number of reviews both on the forum and on the hotel ratings site. It is located between Abbey Road and Church Walks if that helps, one thing I should say is misleading is the photo they use which shows the bottom entrance on Abbey road, where as the main used entrance is on Church walks which in fairness is not as picture postcard looking. Hope this helps.

Whitby, United...
reviews: 23
24. Re: Royal Hotel LLandudno

There are several reviews of the Royal now that I think should be checked for authenticity before they seriously mislead people into spending their money on rooms there. It's interesting to see how recently the people who wrote the astonishingly glowing reviews joined Tripadvisor, hmmm...

That, of course, is the problem with this sort of site - it can be abused too easily. Anyone can set up several new email addresses and therefore several Tripadvisor accounts, including people who work for the establishment being reviewed.

I would hate to think people were reading the rather unlikely good reviews and then being bitterly disappointed when they arrived at the Royal. If you only get a small amount of time off from work and are on a budget it's even more important to enjoy it, and I can't believe anyone would enjoy a stay at that nasty, dirty hotel. I would be very angry if I had been misled by false reviews on a trusted website such as this.

25. Re: Royal Hotel LLandudno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 25, 2009