We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thai Marina

Which Eastbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eastbourne, United...
reviews: 22
Thai Marina

Has anyone eaten here recently? Can you tell me what it is like at lunch time and the average costs of their wine please?

Eastbourne, United...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Thai Marina

I have not eaten here but there are a few recent reviews on trip advisor including regarding lunch.

Eastbourne, United...
reviews: 23
2. Re: Thai Marina

Wine list is a bit iffy, mostly supplied by HT White locally, average fair - a little more expensive than most locally.

Eastbourne, United...
reviews: 22
3. Re: Thai Marina

Thank you both for your replies. I appreciate your help.

eastbourne
reviews: 37
4. Re: Thai Marina

the thai house in Grove Road is really good, next to Camilla's bookshop. much better than the marina imo

Yorkshire
reviews: 12
5. Re: Thai Marina

Regular visitor to Eastbourne. Thai is my favourite food. The Thai Marina is near where I stay (Kings Park), used to be beautiful but somehow has lost the plot. Horrible last time, poor quality food. Found the Thai in Grove road the best in Eastbourne. Lunchtime specials are excellent value at around £10 for a 2 course meal - good size servings, very tasty and includes a drink - soft, wine or beer. Staff very helpfull.

Eastbourne, United...
reviews: 23
6. Re: Thai Marina

I totally agree with Me-back-at-home. This resturant used to be one of the best in Eastbourne but has become just overpriced and even to call it average would be generous. It's still a popular place with corporate events though so if drunk tables of work colleagues is your thing then enjoy!

7. Re: Thai Marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:42 am, June 23, 2013