We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barbados vouchers

Which Paynes Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bolton
Level Contributor
187 posts
23 reviews
Barbados vouchers

Hi, I've read something on here about vouchers for restaurants/car hire etc being given out for travellers from the UK. I have rang Virgin who we have booked with and they don't know anything about them. Can anyone help please?

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
3,784 posts
45 reviews
21. Re: Barbados vouchers

Bum! We booked for our trip in December on 10th April ;o(

bolton
Level Contributor
187 posts
23 reviews
22. Re: Barbados vouchers

Yes, we booked 25th May and are going 20th July staying at the Treasure Beach Hotel. Excited!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
137 posts
5 reviews
23. Re: Barbados vouchers

Does anyone know exactly how the vouchers will work? Is it set discounts off certain items? Or can we use all for one large excursion or for expenses at our hotel? If we want to book some excursion in advance, how does that work with the vouchers?

Level Contributor
60 posts
28 reviews
24. Re: Barbados vouchers

Hi

We have booked through Booking.com to stay 30th Sept 3 weeks @ The Club no mention of the island offer was on their website but The Club is on the list , do you think we might qualify, absolute bonus if we were lucky enough get them.

bolton
Level Contributor
187 posts
23 reviews
25. Re: Barbados vouchers

Hi Ohio and Ladym

Have a look at previous posts on this thread.... you have to have booked at a certain time etc.

Doncaster
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
26. Re: Barbados vouchers

We received a book of 400 Barbadian vouchers each when we arrived at our hotel on 1st November .They were organised by our travel agent but given by the Government. They could be used for a number of places and we used 400 vouchers on a lovely evening meal at Daphne's. My husband used some to go on the submarine and the rest we used for lunch at Tides. The vouchers covered every thing. I think you need to ask your travel agent because we used them for places we had not visited before.

Just to be clear, you can use the vouchers against the full cost of what you choose to use them on from the list they supply with the vouchers.

27. Re: Barbados vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, January 08, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Paynes Bay