We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barbados vouchers

Which Paynes Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bolton
reviews: 18
Barbados vouchers

Hi, I've read something on here about vouchers for restaurants/car hire etc being given out for travellers from the UK. I have rang Virgin who we have booked with and they don't know anything about them. Can anyone help please?

Oxford, United...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Barbados vouchers

I think this may be the promotion you are thinking of, lancashirewanderer. might be an idea to contact BTA.

New for 2013, the Barbados Tourism Authority has launched an Island Inclusive offer providing visitors with ‘free spending money’ to be redeemed against a wide range of activities, attractions and dining outlets on-island

With the Barbados Island Inclusive offer, guests receive ‘free spending money’ based on their length of stay for use at participating attractions and restaurants whilst on-island. With a minimum stay of seven nights or longer guests will receive US$200.00 (approx. £128) per person based on a maximum of two persons per room.

Vouchers will be distributed to guests upon hotel check-in. This added value promotion is the perfect reason to escape to this lush Caribbean island – offering travellers a destination rich in history, culture, food, music, and a passion for living life to its fullest.

This exciting offer is available for travel from now until December 21st 2013, but trips must be booked before June 15th 2013.

Houston, Texas
2. Re: Barbados vouchers

I think it depends on when you booked your trip. We booked last week for November 22nd - Dec 2nd and got $400.00. Contact them maybe they will give it to you or check with your hotel when you get there.

Christ Church...
reviews: 16
3. Re: Barbados vouchers

Lancashire,

Well VIRGIN HOLIDAYS have a whole section dedicated to Barbados Island Inclusive. Please remember you have to book one of the participating hotels to qualify, not just flights.

bolton
4. Re: Barbados vouchers

Thanks for that I will have a look on their website, as the rep I booked with had no idea what I was talking about.

bolton
5. Re: Barbados vouchers

Thank you MGSteve I will contact BTA too.

6. Re: Barbados vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, June 08, 2013
Toronto
reviews: 3
7. Re: Barbados vouchers

So does anyone know what places these vouchers can be used at? I haven't been able to find out much.

reviews: 25
8. Re: Barbados vouchers

Hi have taken this from a seperate post on here, there is a link but cant find it at the moment. I am sure one of the helpful regulars here will have it for you.

Attractions and Activities

1. Adventureland Tours Inc

2. Aerial Trek Zipline Adventure

3. Apes Hill Golf Course

4. Atlantis Submarines

5. Barbados Concorde Experience

6. Barbados Golf Club

7. Barbados Museum and Historical Society

8. The Boatyard

9. Cricket Legends of Barbados Museum & Gift Shops

10. Earthworks Pottery

11. El Tigre Cruises Ltd

12. George Washington House and Museum

13. Harbour Lights

14. Harrison’s Cave

15. Hunte’s Gardens

16. Island Safari Barbados

17.Jammin Catamaran

18.Jolly Roger Cruise or Tavern

19. Mount Gay Visitor Centre

20. Orchid World

21. St. Nicholas Abbey

22. Sunbury Great House

23. Tiami Catamaran Cruises

Restaurants / Fish Fry

1. Blue Room Sports Bar & Grill

2. Elbow Room Restaurant

3. Carlisle Bay Fish Fry and Food 4. Champers

OISTINS’ FISH FRY*

5. Angel’s Cafeteria*

6. Annie’s*

7. Bellamy’s*

8. Clarkson’s Restaurant & Bar*

9. Crazy Eddies*

10. Good Eats*

11. Marcia’s Bar*

12. Pat’s Place*

13. Sea Waterfront Bar & Restaurant*

14. Shirley’s Food Hut*

15. St. Elmo’s Enterprises Inc/MOONTOWN Fish Fry

16. Tapas Restaurant

17. Waterside Restaurant

Car Rentals

1. Courtesy Rent a Car

2. Direct Car Rentals

3. Drive-A-Matic Car Rentals

4. Select Car Rentals

5. Stoutes Car Rentals

6. Top Car Rentals

bolton
9. Re: Barbados vouchers

I still haven't found out how to get the vouchers in the first place. Can anyone help please?

Christ Church...
reviews: 16
10. Re: Barbados vouchers

Have you tried just GOOGLING 'Barbados Island Inclusive' and both the BTA and BHTA sub-websites come with all the conditions etc.

Get answers to your questions about Paynes Bay