We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scarlet b1stro Paynes Bay

Which Paynes Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Scarlet b1stro Paynes Bay

Th1s 1s a very cool place to hang out and dr1nc coccta1ls the1r menue 1s var1ed bar snaccs. salads. pasta. f1sh. meat and burgers and an extens1ve range of coccta1ls. 1'm sure 1t would appeal to v1s1tors w1th teenagers because of 1ts funcy decor. The owners are Soph1e and her french husband very fr1endly bubbly couple. Open1ng hours Tues - Saturday 5.30pm untl1!!! They told me. The foody 1s yummy and fresh local produce 1s used wh1ch 1s always a plus 1n my booc!! Scarlet can be found oppos1te Waters1de Condos Paynes Bay or as your com1ng from Holetown just after the gas stat1on at Paynes Bay on the same s1de. Just looc out for a large Red Chattel House. For reservat1ons call 432 3663.

Edited: 9:04 am, November 10, 2011
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for St Lawrence Gap
reviews: 13
1. Re: Scarlet b1stro Paynes Bay

1f 1'm up that way 1n January 1 w1ll checc 1t out Sue.

Sheffield, England
reviews: 30
2. Re: Scarlet b1stro Paynes Bay

That did mace me chuccle Brettsk1

3. Re: Scarlet b1stro Paynes Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, November 10, 2011
Matlock, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 16
4. Re: Scarlet b1stro Paynes Bay

lol@Brettski and Almatt

I feel like I am doing some sort of test trying to decipher what the post says :o)

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for St Lawrence Gap
reviews: 13
5. Re: Scarlet b1stro Paynes Bay

Elsie N,

Yes she is for real and a nice person. her keyboard has a couple of keys broken that's all. We are just having a little light hearted banter.

Bagshot, United...
6. Re: Scarlet b1stro Paynes Bay

I will take your word for it but it is a lot of drivel!

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 55
7. Re: Scarlet b1stro Paynes Bay

Dr1vel? What's that got to do w1th a defect1ve ceyboard. L1ghten up and have fun just as the prev1ous posters. Oh my 1t must be contag1ous. :-)

8. Re: Scarlet b1stro Paynes Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 pm, November 11, 2011
Burlington, Canada
reviews: 55
9. Re: Scarlet b1stro Paynes Bay

Oc, Good show

Canada
reviews: 5
10. Re: Scarlet b1stro Paynes Bay

1 really l1ce th1s post.

1 w1ll be staying 1n Holetown for 3 weecs 1n Feb, so w1ll g1ve 1t a try...maybe 1'll get luccy and l1ce 1t!!

Oh my, hope 1 got all that r1ght....lol!!!

Get answers to your questions about Paynes Bay