We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to sostre

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Bergen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cape town
to sostre

My husband and I will be visiting Bergen at the end of September. I broke my ankle 3 months ago and not quite back to normal walking yet. We have seen To Sostre apartment and it looks very nice, but it is in a cobblestoned area. I am just wondering about distances to the main attractions and how hilly the area is. Would walking here be a problem?

Charmouth, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: to sostre

Only you can say what kind of walking you can manage. Try using Google Maps and Street View to find distances and see for yourself what the streets are like.

Oslo
reviews: 61
2. Re: to sostre

Nedre Stølen street is only 50 meters to Øvregaten street, then 150 meters to Bryggen (main attractions and airport bus). Excellent location.

Cobblstone in Nedre Stølen, but pavements in other streets are mostly even asphalt.

Bergen, Norway
reviews: 80
3. Re: to sostre

Yes, cobblestone little street , almost flat ! To Søstre is very cosy ! The first main attraction from To Søstre will be the Mariachurch - unfortunately still closed due to restauration. The old warf Bryggen , the Schøtstuene,the Rosenkranztower , the Hanseatic Museum and the Fish Market are all only a few minutes away by foot, and it is not hilly, a little downhill to the old warf. Excellent location !

cape town
4. Re: to sostre

Thank you very much for the information.

5. Re: to sostre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 16, 2014