We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just four days in Norway - What to do

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Bergen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Se Australia
reviews: 5
Just four days in Norway - What to do

We will be taking a side trip to Bergen on our UK/Europe trip in late Sep and October 2013. We only have 4 full days but would like to see as much as we can.

Looking for some suggestions.

FYI. I have looked at the Norway in a Nutshell site on a number of occasions over the last month but for some reason I am unable to navigate to/through there booking system.

I have also found the other Norway tourist sites a little unhelpful too.

TIA

Stavanger, Norway
Destination Expert
for Western Norway, Stavanger
reviews: 103
1. Re: Just four days in Norway - What to do

September and October are for sure not a part of the summer season. It is two of the wettest months in Bergen and the western fjords. It could also be temperatures close to freezing and the days are getting shorter (less daylight).

Norway in a Nutshell is your best option at that time of the year. It is too early to book as timetables are not published yet.

Norway in a Nutshell is all by public transport you do not have to book through www.fjordtours.com

I think the official tourist websites for Norway are great sources for information.

www.visitnorway.com

www.visitbergen.com

www.visitoslo.com

Edited: 11:24 pm, January 19, 2013
2. Re: Just four days in Norway - What to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 21, 2014