We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Essential Wardrobe for Trondheim weather June to Sep

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Trondheim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
Essential Wardrobe for Trondheim weather June to Sep

Hi !

As the subject is self explanatory, suggest me with the essentials in my packing on my trip to Trondheim to beat the weather.

I am coming from a city with moderate climate throughout the year (Mumbai,India).So,i m more concerned about the clothes & shoes.

Also ,i will be exploring places around Trondheim.So,help me with same.

Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
20 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Essential Wardrobe for Trondheim weather June to Sep

Hi,

June til August is considered summer months in Norway. This link shows

you the average temperature of Trondheim during the year reiseplaneten.no/reiseguider/Trondheim/klima/

Hope it helps

Oslo
Level Contributor
9,019 posts
78 reviews
2. Re: Essential Wardrobe for Trondheim weather June to Sep

Mumbai has a very hot climate by Norwegian standards. Expect temperatures from 10 to 20 C, some cool nights may be down to 5 C even in June, and warm days above 25 C.

yr.no/place/…statistics.html

So you need long pants, long-sleeve shirt and windproof jacket, and a light jumper for the cool days. There is a wide selection of jackets and jumpers in Norway, so perhaps purchase here when needed.

Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
3. Re: Essential Wardrobe for Trondheim weather June to Sep

Thanks !!

It was really helpfull esp when i do not want to carry the extra luggage.Just carrying what i really need.

Hope i get good stuff in Trondheim.

4. Re: Essential Wardrobe for Trondheim weather June to Sep

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 22, 2014