We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap hotel in Kristiansand from 21/6 til 26/6

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Kristiansand hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Riga, Latvia
reviews: 1
Cheap hotel in Kristiansand from 21/6 til 26/6

Hi, guys!

My parents are coming to visit me here in Kristiansand, and staying in Raddison Blu Caledonien.

Unfortunately they DOUBLE booked the hotel room...

As there ir no 'money back', if u calcel or change ur reservation, we would gladly give that other room to someone coming around to Krs in those dates (21/6 - 26/6) for some amount of money..

So, it's doubleroom with breakfast included, it costed for all 5 nights 5172 kr, but price i would give it away, is pretty flexible, and of course, i can give it away also just one, two or how necessary nights..

To mention, i went already to Raddison and spoke to them, there is no problem to change name for particular reservation, so i can be there at any time, cos live close by..

If u r interested, just contact me by phone +4746264549 or mail kristine.vindedze@yahoo.com

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
reviews: 41
1. Re: Cheap hotel in Kristiansand from 21/6 til 26/6

Hi Kristine,

You should never give your email address away in an open forum. You will most likely be spammed.

Stavanger, Norway
Destination Expert
for Western Norway, Stavanger
reviews: 103
2. Re: Cheap hotel in Kristiansand from 21/6 til 26/6

Kristine,

Have you tried talking to one of the hotel managers to see if there is a better solution to this? I mean, if you try to escalate it sometimes they are able to be a bit more accomodating. It is high season and they should be able to re-rent the room.

Riga, Latvia
reviews: 1
3. Re: Cheap hotel in Kristiansand from 21/6 til 26/6

yeah, tried to speak with them, not so responsive to re-rent it, even if there are just few free rooms left... :(

4. Re: Cheap hotel in Kristiansand from 21/6 til 26/6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, June 18, 2014