We are arriving in Oslo Gardermoen airport from our domestic flight in Tromso Sunday Dec 8.
We planning to use the Flytoget Airport Express to Oslo Sentral (we do not want to take the normal trains)
1. Are the ticket machines for the Airport Express trains different from the normal train ticket machines? Any particular colour for us to distinguish the machines from those normal train tickets machines?
2. Can we also buy our return ticket from the same Airport machine? Our return is 3 days later - from Oslo Sentral to Airport on Tue Dec 10.
2. We will be paying cash and not credit card. Do the machines give change or must it be the exact fare? That means if we are buying 3 adult tickets one way or return - the total fare has to be exact if we pay in cash? Our bank has heavy foreign transaction fees so we are using cash for the tickets.
3. Do we need to validate the tickets at the platform before boarding?
4. Are there specific train platforms to catch the Flytoget Airport Express? We don't want to end up on the wrong trains.
From Oslo Gardermoen airport to Oslo Sentral &
From Oslo Sentral to Oslo Gardermoen airport?