We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inexpensive Restaurants

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Oslo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 46
Inexpensive Restaurants

Hi

Can anyone recommend any inexpensive restaurants in the Centre of Oslo, hoping to stay at the Bondeheimen Hotel, which is near to Stortinget. I know the words 'inexpensive' and 'Oslo' may be an oxymoron lol but I can only hope!

We're visiting next month and hope to do the toboggoning at Frognersteren. Does anyone know if you get off the train at that stop to rent the sled, or another station.

Any tips for what to do in February, taking an 11 year old too.

Thanks so much for any advise.

Merseyside
reviews: 16
11. Re: Inexpensive Restaurants

We wore ski trousers on our sledging day but there were lots of people who didnt. The rest of the time we wore thermals under jeans which was ok. Weather didnt feel any colder than it has been here recently.

lincs, uk
reviews: 65
12. Re: Inexpensive Restaurants

Hi Gill

I have planned to visit Oslo in March. Can you let me know what the Indian Restaurant ( new Japiur) is like as my wife and I are mad Indian foods lovers and always try a curry house where ever we go in the world.

cheers

Cazash

UK
reviews: 46
13. Re: Inexpensive Restaurants

Thanks again Julia.

Cazash - will certainly let you know what we think of the restaurants when we return - end of this month.