We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Bodo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork,Ireland
reviews: 27
transport

Hi there,

wondering if anyone can help with this? i am arriveing in Bodo airport at 12.15 on saturday the 14th we are book on the hungrien boat leaving at 15.00 will we be ok for time planing on a taxi is it possible to book in advance? Thanks.

Oslo
reviews: 60
1. Re: transport

Bodø airport is in the city centre (true!). I am not sure what "hungrien" boat is, if you mean Hurtigruten, it is only 2-3 km from the airport terminal to the dock.

Cork,Ireland
2. Re: transport

Thanks for the reply, yes I do mean the Hurtigruten boat. Sorry for my bad spelling. so from the airport to the boat would take about 30 minutes maybe?

Oslo
reviews: 60
3. Re: transport

Yes, should be possible to walk on a nice day, 30-40 min maybe. A taxi would be around 10 euros

Cork,Ireland
4. Re: transport

thank you for your help. that has taken the worry away.

Southern England
reviews: 8
5. Re: transport

Hi,

On a similar topic. I will be arriving in Bodo by train on a Tuesday in a few weeks time. I arrive at 17.25 and have to catch a plane at 20.20. Does the Airport bus stop at the railway station? If not, what is the easiest way to get from the station to the airport?

American in Norway
6. Re: transport

Gub,

Dont know about the airport bus, but theres usually taxis at the train station. Its about a 5 min drive to the airport.

7. Re: transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, October 19, 2009