We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in Bergen and Copenhagen in 7 days

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Norway hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
What to do in Bergen and Copenhagen in 7 days

Hello there. I really appreciate your help as I am struggling to put together an itinerary..

First of all we are youths (25) and travelling in September to Norway and Denmark. This is only a fraction of our Europe trip. We aren't party goers and we are looking for scenery, culture, adventure and history. We can do without seeing every museum though as we are short on time.

We fly in from London to Bergen and know of course we want to see the fjords but not sure what else here... We then want to head down to Copenhagen for a couple of days and then we make our way to Prague. We were hoping to do this all by trains because of flexibility and not having to take a hike out of the city with our bags and pay for checked luggage etc. We were thinking a eurail pass or a Norway pass. No idea what to do.. We have around 7ish days. What should we be seeing? How do we get around? Should we bother going to Copenhagan?

We are budget travellers but will splurge a little on the must see attractions.

Any help will be great!!

Stavanger, Norway
Destination Expert
for Western Norway, Stavanger
reviews: 103
1. Re: What to do in Bergen and Copenhagen in 7 days

Please see response to your other thread. No need to have 2 duplicate posts running on the Norway forum as all threads on the sub forums are displayed on the main Norway forum. We are ha small number of regulars and previous visitors here so much easier for us to help you in one of these posts.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g190502-i934-k6629…

2. Re: What to do in Bergen and Copenhagen in 7 days

Thank you :) i will have a search through those links

3. Re: What to do in Bergen and Copenhagen in 7 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 01, 2014