We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you Vertical!!

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
Thank you Vertical!!

Many thanks for additional information. I inquired about the different venues as I suspected some would be more tourist-oriented than others and we wouldn't know about such things. You are right about contacting the Imperial concierge...we usually do this when we travel and they are quite efficient.

Happy Holidays to you!

Pamela

vienna
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Lower Austria, Austrian Alps
reviews: 23
1. Re: Thank you Vertical!!

Enjoy Vienna!

NYC
2. Re: Thank you Vertical!!

Thank you again, Vertical for your outstanding assistance. We are so very excited about our upcoming trip! I have found that one's experiences when visiting a foreign place are commensurate with the amount of time planning, researching and learning about the area to be visited. The time always is repaid in our extreme satisfaction with the experiences we have.

Cheers,

Pamela

3. Re: Thank you Vertical!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 24, 2009