We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schonbrunn Palace Tickets

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
austin
reviews: 4
Schonbrunn Palace Tickets

Hi. We are going to Vienna early Sept and plan to visit the Schonbrunn palace (Grand Tour 40-room) & gardens on Monday Sep 2nd. Do we need to buy tickets in advance? I'd like the flexibility of entry time if crowds are not likely to be a problem. Thanks.

Milford, Ohio
reviews: 79
1. Re: Schonbrunn Palace Tickets

You can buy them on the day you plan to visit. I recommend getting there early to avoid the tour bus crowd. You may not have too much of a crowd on a Monday, but it's always a good idea to get there early. Have a great trip to Vienna!

Bridgewater, New...
reviews: 64
2. Re: Schonbrunn Palace Tickets

I purchased my SISI tickets on line before leaving for Vienna. The ticket said I could just walk right in and didn't have to be assigned a time. As it turned out, there were no lines but I felt good about having my tickets just in case it was crowded.

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
reviews: 239
3. Re: Schonbrunn Palace Tickets

I just check my tour date in September for the Grand Tour . I had to pick a specific time. Since I will be there on a Sunday, are there tours group going thru?

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
reviews: 71
4. Re: Schonbrunn Palace Tickets

There are tour groups every day!

Miami, Florida
reviews: 2
5. Re: Schonbrunn Palace Tickets

Did you get an answer? We are going in early October on a Wed and I don't want to buy a timed ticket either.

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
reviews: 239
6. Re: Schonbrunn Palace Tickets

How close to the time on your ticket do you have to be? Because it is Sunday when we go how soon will the tickets be sold out. In other words should I book in August for our time on September 22 or can I wait till I am in Vienna to book?

Edited: 1:35 pm, June 23, 2013
7. Re: Schonbrunn Palace Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 25, 2014