We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vienna

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malibu, California
vienna

wish some help pls.we are going to book 6 days in vienna in june. what you think about weather, and where is best to stay somewhere centrally located but not that expensive. since i emailed many hotels in central vienna but they are over 85-120euros per night .thks appreciate yr help to sum up this tour

Wien, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna
reviews: 41
1. Re: vienna

As long as you are close to an underground stop you can easily reach the city center and other sights as Schloß Schönbrunn

You can also rent an apartment oder try the Wombat

www.wombats-hostels.com/vienna/naschmarkt/

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
reviews: 75
2. Re: vienna

Can you be more informative as to what your budget is and whether that is for;

single or double room?

ensuite essential?

breakfast included?

Malibu, California
3. Re: vienna

bed and breakfast for a couple . i prefer somewhere central like a guesthouse.

Malibu, California
4. Re: vienna

till now i chose 2 hotels which seem at good price with good reviews one is hotel kolbeck and the other kaiser23

Malibu, California
5. Re: vienna

even royal hotel and hotel franzenshof. whats best to choose pls .thks

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
6. Re: vienna

And your budget?

Milford, Ohio
reviews: 91
7. Re: vienna

Try a Pension..... Pension Aviano is central and not too expensive. Breakfast is included. I've stayed there many times.

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
8. Re: vienna

I think their rates are quite a bit more than those the OP has already rejected!

Malibu, California
9. Re: vienna

i will try them. budget about 70eur per night. thats what those i mentioned told me rates . what is best from them the location etc

vienna
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Lower Austria, Austrian Alps
reviews: 23
10. Re: vienna

Assume as you mention " We " 2 persons in a room-

as mentionmed above - this hard to find in a central location with your requested price-

franzenshof is not in the best location- this is in 2nd district - few sights , restaurnats in this area of the district. probably UBahn line U-2 several hundred meters from the hotel is best used to city center - 10 minutes.

Royal is perfectly located - in city center - well known however to tell guests they are over booked and guest finds themselves moved to a sister holtel in a less desirable location.

look to Pension Kraml as an alternative - better priced near sights , restaurnts shopping .