We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kolbeck

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Kolbeck

Greetings,

I am about to book a double room in Hotel Kolbeck for a weekend before Christmas and would be very grateful for a few comments.

I have read every review here on TripAdvisor and got mixed impressions, because most of the negative ones are couple of years old.

I contacted hotel manager and was promised room in renovated part of hotel (second building) with a view on Columbusplatz. Does anyone have experience with those rooms and where exactly is that building?

Also, location seems to be convenient and close to metro station, but is it possible to get to Sudtiroler platz on foot, due to constructions going on?

Thank you!

Edited: 8:46 am, November 27, 2012
Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
reviews: 71
1. Re: Kolbeck

You can get to Südtirolerplatz on foot. The U1 also stops just above Columbusplatz at Keplerplatz.

Zagreb, Croatia
reviews: 2
2. Re: Kolbeck

Thank you Norman for the info!

I am still hoping to hear from someone who stayed at that hotel.

Edited: 9:46 am, November 29, 2012
Sarajevo, Bosnia...
3. Re: Kolbeck

I forgot to thank Norman for his advice, that was not okay, I apologize!

@Filip D: When are you planning to stay at Kolbeck? I booked it already, staying there 21.-23.12. Then I can send feedback here if it helps you.

Zagreb, Croatia
reviews: 2
4. Re: Kolbeck

Thank you for the offer, but I changed my date of arrival so will probably try to find something closer to centre.

Hope you enjoy there! It would be nice if you can write a review upon return.

5. Re: Kolbeck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, December 16, 2013