We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vienna Boys' Choir

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
Vienna Boys' Choir

I plan on attending the last performance by the Boys' Choir on June 24th. I just contacted the church and there are only 5 and 14 euro tickets left. Has anyone sat in these seats? They've told me that the point is not to see the choir during mass but I just make sure that the experience will be worth my time and money. I'll only have 2.5 days in Vienna and I would rather not miss out on other things if the Boys' Choir is not recommended by those on this forum. If we have ticketed seats, is there any need to get there early. Thank you.

vienna
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Lower Austria, Austrian Alps
reviews: 23
1. Re: Vienna Boys' Choir

Only you can decide if the visit is worth it for you. You know your priorities for sightseeing. If you have planned to attend a Mass anyway , a good choice. If you do not plan to return soon to venna and wish to see them ,again a good choice.

The Church is in the Hofburg palace complex , to enable you to combine the Mass with sightseeing there.

You do not see the Boys choir, as mentioned, but only hear them from most all places. Some do not realize this and are not so happy.

You will probably see some of the boys immediately after the service in the Courtyard as some always seem to say for tourists to take pictures etc.

2. Re: Vienna Boys' Choir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, August 30, 2009