We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgent: Ottakringer Strasse

Kolkata
reviews: 7
Urgent: Ottakringer Strasse

My husband and I will be staying in Vienna for 6 weeks from next week and we have found a vacation rental at the junction of Ottakringer Strasse and Frauengasse. Can someone tell me how is that locality/area?

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Ghana, Vienna
reviews: 4
1. Re: Urgent: Ottakringer Strasse

I am familiar with the general area, but not that exact junction. Average working class neighborhood with limited interesting dining options. Should be safe, as nearly all of Vienna is safe. You can take tram 44 from this location and arrive at Schottentor (on the edge of the first district) in about 10 minutes. Once there, dining options and attractions are endless.

Kolkata
reviews: 7
2. Re: Urgent: Ottakringer Strasse

Thanks Cherries_Jubilee! That's exactly the information that I needed :)

Edited: 3:51 am, November 02, 2012
3. Re: Urgent: Ottakringer Strasse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 11, 2013