We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best way to Kitzbuhel from Salzburg Airport.

Which Kitzbuhel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
reviews: 20
best way to Kitzbuhel from Salzburg Airport.

Advice please for travel from Salzburg Airport to apartment in Kitzbuhel for New Year,family of 5 adults arriving 28th December complete with snowboards, boots, helmets etc and bags, so will it be easier to hire private transport or is it straightforward to use the train or maybe a bus? Only just started planning the trip so any advice will be great please.Thanks

Colorado Springs...
reviews: 1
1. Re: best way to Kitzbuhel from Salzburg Airport.

Train. Austrians are geared to people with ski equipment. There are all kinds of discounted train fares available. Private transport would be prohibitively expensive, at least by my standards. I suggest that you place another posting and specifically ask for discounted ticket suggestions for a group of 5 adults.

Wales
reviews: 20
2. Re: best way to Kitzbuhel from Salzburg Airport.

Thank you for your swift reply, I will do as you suggest and repost my enquiry.

3. Re: best way to Kitzbuhel from Salzburg Airport.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 24, 2014