We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers between Innsbruck Train Station and Fussen

Which Innsbruck hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 10
Transfers between Innsbruck Train Station and Fussen

Hi,

We are a group of six people and need to engage a transfer service between Innsbruck Train Station and Fussen. Can anyone recommend any reliable companies?

Regards,

Kathie

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
reviews: 30
1. Re: Transfers between Innsbruck Train Station and Fussen

You can try this one which I just found on the internet by performing a search: www.innsbruck-alpentaxi.at/GB/index.htm

Innsbruck to Füssen costs 175€ for 4 persons.

munich
reviews: 38
2. Re: Transfers between Innsbruck Train Station and Fussen

Are you just "apparating" at Innsbruck train station or have you come from elsewhere (Airport?? Italy ?? Salzburg?? Zürich??? Mars??)

You can also try

www.tirol-taxi.at/index.php?lID=1&hID=1

In their "Exclusive" class (Private Transfer) they have 8 seater Minivans and from Innsbruck Airport to Füssen quote €184

Australia
reviews: 10
3. Re: Transfers between Innsbruck Train Station and Fussen

Hi,

Thank you for answering my question. I wish we were able to magically appear but unfortunately it is a long train trip to get this far.

I am trying to find the quickest way to get from Milan to Fussen and come up with the train to Innsbruck and then a transfer from there. This would save at least 3 hours doing this rather than if we went via Munich on the train.

I had found a few companies also but as I have never heard of them I always wonder if they are legitimate. Both the companies above are cheaper than I found so thanks.

We would be very interested to hear if you know of a better option.

Kathie

4. Re: Transfers between Innsbruck Train Station and Fussen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, June 22, 2013