We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Ibis Salzburg Nord or Hotel Motel One Salzburg Sud

Which Salzburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 44
Hotel Ibis Salzburg Nord or Hotel Motel One Salzburg Sud

Hi all, need your suggestion. Me and my boyfriend planning to go Salzburg on May 2013. I want to ask, which hotel more convenient to stay : Hotel Ibis Salzburg Nord or Hotel Motel One Salzburg Sud?

I saw both reviews on trip advisor, seems like both hotel not so far from town & both near to bus stop.. But still want to ask whether both hotels have nearest coffee shop? Because we still planning not to have breakfast everyday at hotel.

Thanks so much for your help.

Midlands, UK
Destination Expert
for Salzburg
reviews: 11
1. Re: Hotel Ibis Salzburg Nord or Hotel Motel One Salzburg Sud

I wouldn't stay in either of these hotels as they're both a distance from the old town. Location wise the Motel one Salzburg Sud is better. The other one seems to be right beside the autobahn.

Vienna
reviews: 45
2. Re: Hotel Ibis Salzburg Nord or Hotel Motel One Salzburg Sud

I would also check one closer to the center - these hotels are for people having cars or not stopping to see Salzburg old town. Salzburg is a small place and you can walk a lot as old town is restricted for cars.

3. Re: Hotel Ibis Salzburg Nord or Hotel Motel One Salzburg Sud

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 09, 2014