We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

moos strasse

Which Salzburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok, Thailand
moos strasse

Is moos strasse far from old city? which bus can go to old city? and which bus can go to train station? I will stay in b&b at moos strasse thanks ...

Philadelphia...
reviews: 49
1. Re: moos strasse

Hi. Your B&B looks great from their web site. bauernhaus.ammoos.at/main.php…

They have an email address on the web site. I would recommend emailing them and asking which bus to take.

I'm not sure what part of Moosstrasse your hotel is on, but the number 1 bus from the train station does have a stop on Moosstrasse. That bus stop is about a 10 minute walk from the city center. It's a great area.

Please post a review of your hotel when you return. I'd love to hear what you think of it.

Bangkok, Thailand
2. Re: moos strasse

to Katze..

I will stay at Haus am moos.

I saw in website.It is good. but I don't know how far from the housee to old city. Can you tell me in detail such as which bus no. or how long it take time. thanks

Philadelphia...
reviews: 49
3. Re: moos strasse

Hi. I haven't stayed at this hotel, but this is what their web site says:

If you arrive by train: Take one of these bus Nr. : 1,3,5,6,25 or 26 from the train station to "Makartplatz-Theatergasse". Change bus to Nr. 21 and leave it at bus stop "Lehrbauhof". We are on the right side. The bus trip to old city takes 10-15 minutes.

I have stayed at a different B&B in the area and can say that the area is very nice. I like staying outside the city. It's cheaper and you get the experience of staying in a neighborhood - less touristy. Hope you enjoy your time there!