We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monaco Grand Prix Viewing

Which Monte-Carlo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, United...
reviews: 1
Monaco Grand Prix Viewing

I have just booked a package for the 2014 Monaco Grand Prix. We have an option to view Saturday qualifying from either the Hotel de Paris Terrace Gardens (Turn 3, Massenet) or a private suite and balcony in Fairmont Hotel (Turn 6, the old Loews Hairpin). I just can’t decide which one would be best, I know the hairpin is iconic but it is the slowest part of the track and I’m not sure how entertaining it will be during qualifying. The Hotel de Paris Terrace Gardens offers close up views of the cars at speed but I’m not sure how much you can actually see, also a little concerned re a potential free for all to get the best view!!

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
reviews: 168
1. Re: Monaco Grand Prix Viewing

Ah, just responded to the identical post on another thread, sorry about that, this would have been better, but I'm travelling and limited in the cutting and pasting I can do...

Reading, United...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Monaco Grand Prix Viewing

Thank you for the prompt reply

3. Re: Monaco Grand Prix Viewing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 01, 2015