We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reliable ticket reseller for monaco grand prix 2014

Which Monte-Carlo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
reliable ticket reseller for monaco grand prix 2014

im in australia and want to buy seats now but concerned to deal with overseas company I know nothing about.

Can anyone recommend anyone?????

34 replies to this topic
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo
reviews: 161
1. Re: reliable ticket reseller for monaco grand prix 2014

Then you must deal with the Automobile Club de Monaco only, it will be their tickets others are selling, best to go direct. Www.acm.mc is the way to go.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
reviews: 10
2. Re: reliable ticket reseller for monaco grand prix 2014

I am agree

only book in the direct website and ACM

the more serious and cheapest

3. Re: reliable ticket reseller for monaco grand prix 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, October 20, 2013

4. Re: reliable ticket reseller for monaco grand prix 2014

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

5. Re: reliable ticket reseller for monaco grand prix 2014

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo
6. Re: reliable ticket reseller for monaco grand prix 2014

Tripadvisor forums are not the place to promote your business or sell unwanted tickets.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 2
7. Re: reliable ticket reseller for monaco grand prix 2014

MOTH - Judging by you removing my posts even though I am not promoting my own business but a company of which we have booked previously and was very satisfied it seems as though you are not interested in promoting any business but FUGARE F1's business - This I feel is against trip advisor rules and regulations and other forums where you work together to Monopolise the market and info you give out to unsuspecting customers. I find this disgusting as trip advisor was in my mind the place to get relatively unbiased opinions from people who have had direct experiences.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Nice, Eze, Monaco
reviews: 10
8. Re: reliable ticket reseller for monaco grand prix 2014

I am agree with Moth, there is only one official seller is the Automobile Club Monaco

and the official website is http://www.formula1monaco.com/

if you choose another agency, most time you will pay fees, package that you do not need most time (they include free gift in order you think it's a great deal...)...

if you prefer to be on a yacht, terraces... ok there are multi seller and no official prices (I found rates for boat and terraces crazy and not a value except if you are very rich)

UK
reviews: 52
9. Re: reliable ticket reseller for monaco grand prix 2014

I too would promote Fuagre F1 even though I have never met or booked with them. The reason being that the guy who runs it is so helpful to folks on here and other forums but never tries to sell direct to anyone,

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo
10. Re: reliable ticket reseller for monaco grand prix 2014

@7 Ms Roberts, there are many people on the Monaco forums who offer advice and give their opinions on visiting Monaco for the Grand Prix. I have never advocated using any source of tickets other then the official one, the Automobile Club de Monaco. Fugare, who is a promoter, has never made any secret of that and has also never tried to push his business through the forum. You will see many of the same names crop up over and again, but that doesn't make a monopoly.

Your posts are not 'relatively unbiased', and until a day or two ago you have only ever posted, on any forum, to promote one business. I will therefore continue to report your posts when they are inappropriate. It is Tripadvisor and not me that decides whether or not to remove a post.

Edited: 11:41 am, November 02, 2013
Reply to: reliable ticket reseller for monaco grand prix 2014
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Monte-Carlo