We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurant query please

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
reviews: 27
restaurant query please

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if they know or have dined in the secret garden, also known as the green olive restaurant. Our daughter is having her wedding reception there, I can't seem to find any photos or street view for it.

Thanks in advance for your help

13 replies to this topic
Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
reviews: 48
1. Re: restaurant query please

Do you mean the Green Olive in Coral Bay?

Trisha

glasgow
2. Re: restaurant query please

IThis restaurant is in paphos or so we have been told, we have saw wedding pics taken there, but cant find what street in paphos it is. Its supposed to be in a central positions not far from the Kefalos beach where the ceremony is taking place.

Janice.

3. Re: restaurant query please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:38 pm, November 17, 2013

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 158
4. Re: restaurant query please

I think it may be more of a wedding reception venue than a restaurant. Is it this place?

paphosweddingsmadeeasy.com/restaurant-weddin…

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka, Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 77
5. Re: restaurant query please

hi, the secret garden I was talking about is the one in Kouklia Aphrodite hills. never been there but i remember reading about it .Julie

glasgow
6. Re: restaurant query please

This is the venue at paphos weddings i just need address for it. I have manage to find it on Facebook so i have messaged them.

Thanks for all your replies

Janice

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 158
7. Re: restaurant query please

Hope you manage to find out Janice.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
reviews: 48
8. Re: restaurant query please

This post may concern the place you are looking for......

cyprusliving.org/phpbb/nfphpbb/viewtopic.php…

Trisha

9. Re: restaurant query please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:36 am, July 04, 2014

mansfield
reviews: 5
10. Re: restaurant query please

im getting married next year in September and unfortunately all the places have been booked out my last resort is the secret garden in tombs of the kings road but I cant seem to find it could you help me? and tell me if the venue was big enough for 200 people?

Reply to: restaurant query please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted