We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Cypria Bay

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 12
Riu Cypria Bay

Anyone stayed here, what's the rooms/food/drink/staff/pool etc like? How close is it to the harbor, do you need taxi's and how much do thy cost?

romford essex
reviews: 24
1. Re: Riu Cypria Bay

hi..just returned 18/06/2006...nowhere near the harbour 40 mins walk or cab 6euros...the hotel itself is great....very clean..good size rooms...we went with a wedding party of 13 and all the rooms for different party sizes were good.......50% of us ended up in different hotels for 3 nights which did not go down well......and the hotel will not g'tee you will even stay there has they are always 25% overbooked...we booked over 18 months ago......there are set dinning times and if you are late ..say by half hour...most of the food will be gone and they do not re stock...and after midnight...you will have to pay for all food and drink......pool great......BUT.....its the worst AI i have every been to...its a shame because the hotel and staff are great....hope this helps christine

ireland
reviews: 6
2. Re: Riu Cypria Bay

God that didnt sound too good? Im getting married in cyprus and was considering this for ourselves and guests????? Would you have stayed two weeks with 30 people here honestly.

romford essex
reviews: 24
3. Re: Riu Cypria Bay

hi......yes and no......l would be supprised that all of you would get in...l would get conformation from the hotel.....the setting for the wedding photo's is stunning....l wish l could show you my friends photo's.......the hotel managment have got serious problems....which l hope after my complaint they will look into and deal with......some of our party like a drink.....so if any of yours do ...remember you will have to pay for everything after 12 midnight......the setting for a wedding is wonderful and the swimming pool fantastic....l would return just for these reasons....lam going to get my friend round so she ( the bride ) can e mail you as well.........ps it must be good all the locals hold there wedding receptions there...ie 700 to 900 people....if l can be of any more help please let me know...regards christine

Wales UK
reviews: 1
4. Re: Riu Cypria Bay

Hmmm, I think I might give that one a miss then - thanks anyway .

Wales UK
reviews: 1
5. Re: Riu Cypria Bay

Forgot to say, I'm also registered as Princess Tippytoes!

Lyn-Jane

6. Re: Riu Cypria Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 12, 2009