We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November?

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
blackwood
reviews: 53
November?

Going to Paphos nov 6, for 1 week, will it still be warm?

Gosport, United...
reviews: 34
1. Re: November?

Late Autumn and Spring are the best times of year in Cyprus.

No oppressive heat or humidity, and great for outdoor living.

lancs
2. Re: November?

We have been in April,nice in the daytime,but can be chilly evening times,but agree nice time to go if you don't like really hot weather.

Marie.

Bristol, United...
3. Re: November?

November it is a really nice time to visit Paphos as the weather is not too hot and humid as the summer months and is also the ideal time for relaxing holidays due to the fact that is not so busy as well!!

Gosport, United...
reviews: 34
4. Re: November?

Amanda. I'm surprised you're not giving the Ramada Liberty Resort in Skanes a chance to redeem itself (wink)!

blackwood
5. Re: November?

Think not lol

lancs
6. Re: November?

Sorry Amanda,in my earlier comment,I said April,meant November.lol.

Marie.

UK
7. Re: November?

Some pretty temperature graphs!

www.holiday-weather.com/paphos/averages/

blackwood
8. Re: November?

Thank you. Cant wait to go now, 8 weeks Wednesday not that I am counting..... much lol

Keith, United...
9. Re: November?

Have visited Paphos early November for the past 5 years and returning again this year last week in Oct and first week Nov. Temp is normally 24C+ and last year was often nearer 28C but bearable and not oppressive You may experience the odd day of rain with a thunderstorm thrown in. The pool at our apartment is a bit chilly but the sea is nice once you are in for a few minutes

Keith, United...
10. Re: November?

Have visited Paphos early November for the past 5 years and returning again this year last week in Oct and first week Nov. Temp is normally 24C+ and last year was often nearer 28C but bearable and not oppressive You may experience the odd day of rain with a thunderstorm thrown in. The pool at our apartment is a bit chilly but the sea is nice once you are in for a few minutes