We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seagull Restaurant

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
reviews: 37
Seagull Restaurant

Can anyone please tell me if Seagull Restaurant near the harbour is still open.

Thanks

greenock
reviews: 50
1. Re: Seagull Restaurant

It was certainly open in October last year, be sad to hear if its closed, they do the best calamari in paphos

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
reviews: 41
2. Re: Seagull Restaurant

It's there but not as you know it.

It's now a bar and is proving to be very popular. I've gone by a couple of times but there wasn't a table to be had so we went elsewhere.

Trisha

godalming surrey
reviews: 9
3. Re: Seagull Restaurant

It is now called The Alea. It was refurbished and reopened in February this year. It is still owned by the same family, but only a couple of the old staff remain. As missindy has said it is very busy now so you cannot blame the owners for wanting to change it. If you would like to see what it looks like check out it's Facebook page.

Torquay, United...
reviews: 3
4. Re: Seagull Restaurant

Well if its anything like MUSE in the old town I can see it been pretty good spot

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
reviews: 41
5. Re: Seagull Restaurant

Not like Muse at all - they don't serve food. The furniture is made from old pallets and it's quite dark with music.

Trisha

6. Re: Seagull Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 05, 2014