We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Louis king Jason

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
west sussex
reviews: 2
Louis king Jason

Hi ,staying at the Louis King Jason next month. Does anyone know if men are expected to wear long trousers for evening dinner there ?

Thanks .

Manchester, United...
reviews: 75
1. Re: Louis king Jason

We have just come back from there, and the answer is no as my husband dined in shorts, never gave it a thought. Superb hotel, very very friendly staff and managers, enjoy I am very jealous

west sussex
reviews: 2
2. Re: Louis king Jason

Thank you , my husband will be pleased about that . We are staying in the new deluxe studio's to . Did yours have a walk in shower or did it have a bath ? If it was a bath was there a shower as well ? We are

really looking forward to our visit , it is our 1st time to Cyprus . Great to see all the good reviews of the LKJ Thanks for your help .

Manchester, United...
reviews: 75
3. Re: Louis king Jason

We did say in the deluxe although I think they may have a few different designs. We stayed in C101 which was a corner room. Very wide and deep bath with a rainfall shower over it. Deluxe studios are behind the main complex obviously not as intimate but we had no complaints.

4. Re: Louis king Jason

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 19, 2014