We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire -Paphos

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
blackwood
reviews: 53
Car Hire -Paphos

I am going to Paphos in April, can anyone recommend a good care hire and tips on who to avoid? Never been before is it easy driving over there?

Thanks all.

X

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 87
1. Re: Car Hire -Paphos

Hi

If you enter car hire in the search function above .....numerous threads on this topic will appear that should satisfy your enquiry.

blackwood
reviews: 53
2. Re: Car Hire -Paphos

Thanx

uk
reviews: 11
3. Re: Car Hire -Paphos

hi just to let you know i have used elephantrentacar.com and they are very good i will use them again when next in cyprus take a look.

uk
reviews: 11
4. Re: Car Hire -Paphos

hi just to let you know i have used elephantrentacar.com and they are very good i will use them again when next in cyprus take a look.

lancs
5. Re: Car Hire -Paphos

Hi we have used Westend Travel for many years now and never had a problem.We use them twice every year,and Michael the owner,always gives us a good price and service,he is very fair.There are no hidden extras either.

Here is the link if you want to check it out.

westend@cytanet.com.cy.

Have a great holiday.

Marie..

Kent
reviews: 71
6. Re: Car Hire -Paphos

Another vote for Elephant - we have used them several times and found them very good. Friendly and accommodating, and happy to help whenever needed.

Much better rates than the "big names" too!

Brighton, United...
reviews: 4
7. Re: Car Hire -Paphos

had a very bad experience with Trust Joyride..paperwork completed under lamppost at airport, car sent didn't fit the one we had requested [we needed a 4x4 and were offered a normal car] , argument ensued over this..we did not take car and were promised refund..this never appeared and subsequent emails when back in England have been ignored.

newcastle
reviews: 7
8. Re: Car Hire -Paphos

I've been going to Paphos for 28 years and always use CYBreeze

9. Re: Car Hire -Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 21, 2014