We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budget and weather

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coventry, United...
reviews: 2
budget and weather

Hi,

I'm considering Paphos for our family holiday this year. It is me, my partner and our 6 year old daughter. I'm hoping to go in late October for either 7 or 10 nights during the schools half term. I'm just wondering if the weather will be good, and if everything will still be open and busy. Also, we will be buying lunch and dinner out each day, the dinner being 2 courses, and my partner and I will have a few beers in the evenings, how much would you suggest we would need per day for this?

Amy

Coventry, United...
reviews: 2
1. Re: budget and weather

Also would like to go on the Jolly Roger boat trip, anybody know if that will be running in late October? We'd be leaving on Fri 25th October

swadlincote
2. Re: budget and weather

everywhere will be open and expect very warm weather around 28c.

budget as you would at home and you will be quids in.

Larnaka, Cyprus
3. Re: budget and weather

The season is still running in October especially the weather. Prices vary with each restaurant and bar, some pretty cheap and then others a definite rip off. You just need to look around. I would recommend Protaras though, Pafos beaches are rocky.

4. Re: budget and weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 01, 2014