We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting married and staying at Alexander the Great Hotel...

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Blackpool north
getting married and staying at Alexander the Great Hotel...

I'm getting married next June and staying at the Alexander the Great Hotel.I am not too sure yet of where to hold my reception. I fancy something near the beach or harbour. I don't want anything too fussy, so would maybe like a BBQ or buffet. Has anyone else had a reception there, or got any ideas of a restaurant?

Geneva
reviews: 8
1. Re: getting married and staying at Alexander the Great Hotel...

Hello Dellymac,

Are you looking for something casual, more english or would you be interested in traditional greek restaurant with a live band and dancers. The HArbour tends to be more expensive and to be honest, not very good. Plus it gets very busy so you might not want a huge crowd around you.

King Zorba Restaurant in Kato-Paphos holds wedding receptions, they have big buffet and they are not expensive. They are very welcoming. I tend to promote this restaurant a lot because i have been going to Paphos for several years and have eaten to many many restaurants. Away from the Harbour is better, also the people are nicer as well but then again, no one can really complain about the greek hospitality, they always make you feel confortable..

let me know if i can help, i'll be happy to

Good luck

Get answers to your questions about Paphos