We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas in Paphos

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, England
reviews: 5
Villas in Paphos

I'm wondering if anyone can help please.

I am looking for either 2 villas side by side or 1 very large villa that can accomodate 10 adults and 2 children. I have tried a few travel operators but they can't really help. Does anyone know of any good websites for this kind of thing?

We ideally want somewhere in Paphos not too far from the beach and some amenities.

Any help you can give would be fantastic. Thank you all in advance for your help.

Hampshire, UK
reviews: 82
1. Re: Villas in Paphos

Try Villaplus - they have a 7 bedroom one 1.5m from the beach, in Coral Bay, just oustide Pafos. villaplus.com/cyprus/…

Also Style Holidays have 2 x 4bedroom villas next door to each other, again in Coral Bay. styleholidays.co.uk/cyprus-coralbayarea-vill…

How about Owners Direct - 7 bed in Coral Bay www.ownersdirect.co.uk/cyprus/CY1438.htm

or 8 bed in Coral Bay. www.ownersdirect.co.uk/cyprus/CY765.htm

Also on Owners Direct you can search for grouped properties.

Hope this starts you off . . . I too am looking for a villa for a large group for next year!

Heather

Yorkshire/Paphos
reviews: 3
2. Re: Villas in Paphos

I'd agree with the Owners Direct idea.

Does it have to be a villa? If you want to be near amenities, then apartments might do the same job.

Try www.ownersdirect.co.uk/cyprus/CY1265.htm.

These are grouped Limnaria Villas apartments - close to the centre, beach, shops, nightlife but also in a quiet location.

There are other apartments and small villas on the same complex.

The next door complex is Limnaria Gardens - much larger but also with apartments.

Hampshire, UK
reviews: 82
3. Re: Villas in Paphos

Also you could look at www.villarenters.com

Good luck, Heather

London, United...
reviews: 6
4. Re: Villas in Paphos

Found two villas that look suitable. They stand side by side at Paradise Gardens complex, 10 minutes walk from Paphos beach and all local amenities.

Each have 3 bedrooms, 3 baths and sleep 6-8 people each.

www.cyprusparadiseproperties.com/cyprus.php

5. Re: Villas in Paphos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, October 10, 2009