We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pahos hols

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrogate, N. Yorks
pahos hols

me, my partner & our 2 children are going to paphos on 2nd oct, we are staying at aqua sol village, coral bay, (we know about the hill!!!!) but was wandering if anyone could give us any other advice for family things to do, places to see, restarants which are children friendly etc, this is our first family hol together and we want it to be good so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cumbria, England
reviews: 10
1. Re: pahos hols

Our two kids loved Pahos Waterpark. If you don't have a car the number 10 or 15 bus which runs through Coral Bay will drop you right outside and the park will redeem your bus fare when you get there. My kids are 2 and 6 and thoroughly nejoyed the waterpark. There is plently to do for adults and older kids too.

Another good place was Paphos Bird Park although I wouldn't go in the heat of the day. We went at 4pm and werw there for about three hours. The parrot display at 6pm was great.

Child friendly restaurants in Coral Bay are

Seriani

Coral King

Palm Grove (this one even had a baby changing table!!!)

Most have high chairs if you need them. Seriani had a greek night on a Friday which was particulalry entertaining. Food was great in all of them, ranging from traditional cypriot cuisine to international.

If you are going to hire a car a trip up the troodos mountains is worth while, as it gets you away from heat of the coast for a while. We have just returned from staying in Coral Bay on Wednesday and it was only 70 degrees in troodos as opposed to 95 down at Coral Bay!!!

Also the Time Elevator Attraction in Limassol is great fun according to my eldest and her father. Me and my son couldn't go on it because he is under 5!!

Can't think of any other pearls of wisdom but hope you find this useful.