We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best area to stay in paphos with a family in october

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lincoln
reviews: 6
best area to stay in paphos with a family in october

we are a family of four kids 14and 9 years we are thinking about taking a late holiday 2nd week in october to cyprus we have never been before but understand that the weather should be brilliant could anyone suggest a hotel or area that we need to be staying we would love to be next to a beach on the main seafront if possible we like to be close to restuarants and shops and promenarde we usually rent privately but dont mind staying in a hotel also is it cheap to eat out we have been to tenerife and fuengirola before and find that very good value many thanks

lake district...
reviews: 18
11. Re: best area to stay in paphos with a family in october

I knew my reply would create some feedback.No sweeping genralisation.Fact I am afraid.I know to many Cypriot tavernas that have closed down in the past three years.Many friends have closed their businesses as they feel there is limited interest in Cypriot food,in the tourist area.Yes you can still go out of the tourist areas and see tavernas doing well,but this is mainly at weekends when the locals get out of the towns.

Recently (this summer) an old Cypriot friend closed his business,after twenty years of serving Meze in Limassol.He put it down to tourists(and young Cypriots) not wanting Meze but rather eating pizza and burgers...

Derby, United...
reviews: 2
12. Re: best area to stay in paphos with a family in october

Hi Karen1967. Sorry don’t do nitty gritty, far to old, if I did my nitty would probably be a shady bed by the pool with a good book, & my gritty, a pint of keo , a bottle of good wine, or a single malt , guess which is my favourite. To sum the holiday up very briefly, very enjoyable & a very nice resort. My accolade, God & the holiday insurance people willing we'll be back next year

13. Re: best area to stay in paphos with a family in october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 10, 2009