We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone help re Hair Braiding!!!!!

Which Paphos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
staffordshire
reviews: 10
Can anyone help re Hair Braiding!!!!!

We are visiting Coral Bay, (First time to Cyprus) in October. My 8yr old daughter wants her hair braiding or a hair wrap put in. She has got gorgeous LONG blonde hair. Has anyone got girls (or boys!) who have had it done in Cyprus, and are there many places to price up? I have a feeling it is going to be expensive!

Thanks Mumsy42

Bradford
reviews: 1
1. Re: Can anyone help re Hair Braiding!!!!!

I don't know where to go to have either done but it's not usually very much anywhere, however be careful if your daughter has her hair braided when she is in the sun afterwards, the skin between the braids is VERY easy to burn so get her to wear a hat. I've just returned from Limassol and had a lovely time - the weather was 43 degrees some days!!! Thank goodness for the pool!!

Enjoy yourselves.

chesterfield...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Can anyone help re Hair Braiding!!!!!

I'm afraid I have no idea on the price of braiding but be very careful of where you go. I have heard a few stories where hair has fallen out because the braids were too tight and broke the hair at the roots, not sure if their hair grew back or not.

be very careful.

Cyprus
3. Re: Can anyone help re Hair Braiding!!!!!

You can have wraps done on the promenade by the Harbour. Not sure about braiding though. I guess you will have to ask around while you are there.

staffordshire
reviews: 10
4. Re: Can anyone help re Hair Braiding!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your replies

Sunloverbradford - Yes we have to be careful with her scalp, as it does catch the sun when her hair is parted. She has had both wraps & braids before in Florida, and they are priced per inch of hair! If it's the same in Cyprus, she may have to have a few inches cut off before we go!!!

Mumsy42

5. Re: Can anyone help re Hair Braiding!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, September 09, 2009