We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantica Bay,Limassol

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lincoln, United...
Atlantica Bay,Limassol

Hi there,has anyone got any knowledge on the televisions in the rooms at this hotel,in particular have they got Hdmi sockets,so i can connect my ipad and watch my videos on the tv ?

Any other information would be much appreciated.

John

uk
reviews: 61
1. Re: Atlantica Bay,Limassol

I would phone the hotel direct or your tour operator and get the information from them,

Have a good holiday.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka, Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 77
2. Re: Atlantica Bay,Limassol

e-mail them

thebay@atlanticahotels.com

Lincoln, United...
3. Re: Atlantica Bay,Limassol

Thankyou

Lincoln, United...
4. Re: Atlantica Bay,Limassol

Thank you,not actually booked there yet,a toss up between the Oasis and Bay

Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 40
5. Re: Atlantica Bay,Limassol

The Oasis is much more central for the town, tourist area, shops and bars than the Atlantica Bay.

It's situated about 3 minutes walk from the main tourist road along the seafront and there is no traffic noise at all given that it's close to the main thoroughfare.

We stayed there many times when it was simply the Atlantica Hotel and always enjoyed our time there.

Atlantica Bay always feels like a long way out of town and the location isn't so good in my opinion - unless you're going to take a hire car for some time during your holiday. Otherwise you are totally reliant upon the local buses to get out and about.

It's still situated across the road from the beach as is the Atlantica Oasis. The only saving grace for the Atlantica Bay (Thomson Gold) = NO CHILDREN!

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka, Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 77
6. Re: Atlantica Bay,Limassol

The Tourist area Of Limassol can easily be reached from the bay via the number 30 bus. just before the tourist area, there is the Four seasons area with some nice bars and restaurants, I prefer these areas to the Location of the Atlantica Oasis

The tourist area, has become run down over the years, its a long time since the hotel was just called Atlantica.

Edited: 5:08 pm, December 26, 2012
uk
reviews: 61
7. Re: Atlantica Bay,Limassol

I agree with barkinmad, the area by the Atlantic Oasis is not as good as the Atlantica Bay. The sea front walk going towards the St. Raphael and the area by the Kanika Elias Beach has good tavernas and is within five minutes walk. The No. 30 is easy to get to the Four Seasons area with more excellent tavernas.

Ten years ago the tavernas near the Oasis were really vibrant but those days have gone.

With the improvement of the buses access to all areas is so much easier then it was, that you can choose a hotel by price and

write up.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 158
8. Re: Atlantica Bay,Limassol

I also agree with the above. I would much prefer to stay in the area of the Atlantica Bay than in the tourist area which I feel has gone down hill in recent years.

Swindon, United...
reviews: 2
9. Re: Atlantica Bay,Limassol

hi we stayed at the atlantic bay. mainly because it it thompson couples so child free.

with the bus stop is opposite goes avery 10 mins in summer so not problems.

and you can get a day rider around 2 euros a day and use as many times as you like.

reviews: 2
10. Re: Atlantica Bay,Limassol

Hi we are thinking of booking the atlantica bay and i think you have helped us make up our minds really reassuring to hear from people who have visited the area and give their opinions sounds more and more tempting one question can you upgrade to A I when we get there?

Get answers to your questions about Limassol