We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantica Bay hotel location

Which Limassol hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral, England
reviews: 8
Atlantica Bay hotel location

Hello, I am going to book this hotel for November this year and going for the all inclusive option. I know that Limasol is a few miles away but does anyone know if there is anything to stroll out to after dinner or anything that we could walk to during the day, say 5 miles either way. Thanks for your help.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka, Limassol, Cyprus
reviews: 77
1. Re: Atlantica Bay hotel location

Hi, the Atlantica Bay is near the amathus ruins if you are interested in that.

walks , go under the under pass and take the coast path, if you walk to the east just turn of from the Elias beach hotel ,there is a bar and some restaurants across the road ,or you can carry on you will come to the Marina at the San Raphael.hotel.

Walking in the other direction towards Limassol for about 30-45 minutes brings you to the Four Seasons area , which is more built up with bars- eating places.

If you tire of walking the number 30 bus runs about every 20 minutes down through the tourist area down to the old port area, where you will find the Castle, a small market, and lovely old shopping area. If you stroll out after dinner in the bay area I would take a torch, the coast path is lit up at night, and take something warm for the evenings it gets cold once the sun goes down.there are some beach bars just down from the bay but I am not sure if they are open in Nov.Julie

Wirral, England
reviews: 8
2. Re: Atlantica Bay hotel location

Thanks very much Julie, perhaps we will stay in the hote in the evenings and just do our walking during the day. Nice to know there is a handy bus service. I have actually booked it now and am looking forward to a bit of relaxation.

3. Re: Atlantica Bay hotel location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Limassol